Monday 22 June 2015

The Peace in Sound

This week I've had a great time bursting out of my usual mold. Please have a listen to my post as I have recorded it in sound this week.



I didn't actually speak about the backing track to my spoken blog this week in the audio. Anyone who follows me on Facebook may have noticed I have posted a couple of articles about the healing power of music as prelude to this week's topic.

One of those Facebook posts was about the healing power in classical music - Beethoven being the specific example in that study. The article is worth a read if you are interested. Lots of studies have been completed over time discussing the healing and growing power of music - often classical.

So, to add an extra dimension of healing to my recording this week - the backing track is Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 "Choral": III. Adagio Molto e Cantabile.
(one heck of a song title!)

Also note this whole, beautiful piece actually runs for about 15 minutes. I have not included the whole song as backing to this week's post, but I recommend looking up the song and listening to the whole thing if you like the sound.


Also, just in case you are interested in hearing a small part of my morning ritual of welcoming each beautiful new day, here is a short recording I have had fun making of one of my morning songs!





In love and light, be peaceful

Annalise

No comments:

Post a Comment